Learn new ways to attract more customers, work more efficiently and win new business.
Interactive workshops ran by The Federation of master Builders (FMB) exclusively for small building and construction companies in the North East and Yorkshire. Learn the latest ways to get the maximum benefit from digital marketing and how the cloud can help your business be more efficient, saving you time and money.
- Social Media Marketing for Business, Wed 14th June, Newcastle BIPC – £85+VAT
- eCommerce – Selling Online, Wed 21st June, Newcastle BIPC – £85+VAT
- Digital Marketing, Thu 22nd June, Newcastle BIPC – £85+VAT
- Cloud Computing, Wed 28th June, Newcastle BIPC – £85+VAT
Why attend: More and more businesses in the industry are using digital to help raise their business profile, attract new customers, save money, share information and find new opportunities. Get up to speed on the tools and tips available to help your business get found/discovered by the right audience and create value through your own digital marketing. What you will learn:
- Effective tools and tactics to create the best online reputation to get more enquiries faster
- How to sell your products/services online and the benefits of selling online
- Who your customers are, where to find them and how to engage with the using social media
- How the cloud can help you streamline your business
Places are limited at each workshop, please book early to secure your place.
For more information or to book your place please contact:
Tel: 0191 389 8502