Muckle is the North East’s leading independent law firm for businesses, with specialists in virtually every area of commercial law. From our base in Newcastle upon Tyne, we’ve been supporting clients throughout the North East, nationally and internationally, for over 100 years. We are guided by values of Trust, Teamwork, Responsibility and Care – that means no matter who you speak to, you’ll get the same excellent service from people who do what they say, on time and in budget, every time. That’s the Muckle way. We’re responsive, we’re practical and - hopefully – we’ll be an extension of your own team. Whatever you want to achieve – from setting up to selling, recovering debt to digital and tech, purchasing property to protecting your family’s future - we’re here to help make it happen.
- Free initial consultation
- Free company incorporation
- Free initial review of any Heads of Terms in relation to any property acquisition
- Free personal mentor to guide you during your first year here
- Free legal insights: emails, podcasts, videos, seminars, round tables and roadshows
- Fixed fee immigration sponsor licence support
- Fixed fee or retainer options on a range of legal services including Debt Recovery, Data Protection, Employment, Immigration and more
- Access to Muckle Collect for quick outstanding invoice recovery
- Personal introductions to key contacts in our wide North East network
- Use of meeting and/or event space (subject to availability)
- Invitations to corporate hospitality
Land In is a FREE service designed to make it easy to enter the UK & European market and is exclusively for overseas businesses wanting to establish a long-term presence here.
Land In is only available through the Inward Investment team at Invest Newcastle, who can provide a range of impartial advice and services making it easy for businesses to locate and succeed in Newcastle. Get in touch to find out more.
Get in touch
To see if the soft landing programme is right for your company, and to find out more please call and speak to a member of the team. Certain acceptance criteria may apply to access some or all of the services detailed.