NGI Solutions is an insight-led research, marketing, and PR agency.
We have worked with start-ups and established businesses alike, helping with research & insight, traditional and digital marketing, PR, and web development.
Our team comes from a range of backgrounds which adds great diversity when it comes to tackling client briefs. All team members have extensive consumer, business and corporate PR experience and are full of ideas to help shape and share your messages and campaigns, reach your audiences and drive your business forward.
In addition, we work for purpose not profit; all our profit made goes back into NGI, boosting the profile of the North East on a national and international level.
We recognise that businesses opening a new base in Newcastle may require marketing support to effectively and efficiently establish and embed themselves within the city, wider North East region, and potentially within the UK.
As part of the Land:In programme, our experienced marketing team will provide an introductory discovery session (2 hours) during which we will:
- Understand the aim and objectives of your business which will dictate which areas of research and marketing will best amplify your messaging and get you noticed
- Provide an overview of the media and business landscape within the North East (and UK if/where required)
- Provide an overview of our panel software which could support initial research and brand / audience testing
- Provide advice and make initial recommendations to support your objectives, this could include PR, social media, SEO/PPC, web development, and/or traditional marketing & advertising
- Discuss and agree key business and media introductions that will help to embed your team and business locally
Where required we would be delighted to develop a tailored proposal to support your communications plans – offering a 15% reduction on our standard daily rate (usual rate: £600 +VAT per day; reduced Land:In offer rate: £510 +VAT per day).
- The integrated marketing plan would be tailored to your objectives but as an example this could include: a data audit; research to support targeted audience development; a brand identity; PR and media relations activity; media briefings/training; development and delivery of a launch event; a stakeholder engagement strategy; and a tailored social media strategy and content plan.
Land In is a FREE service designed to make it easy to enter the UK & European market and is exclusively for overseas businesses wanting to establish a long-term presence here.
Land In is only available through the Inward Investment team at Invest Newcastle, who can provide a range of impartial advice and services making it easy for businesses to locate and succeed in Newcastle. Get in touch to find out more.
Get in touch
To see if the soft landing programme is right for your company, and to find out more please call and speak to a member of the team. Certain acceptance criteria may apply to access some or all of the services detailed.