North East England Chamber of Commerce is the North East’s largest business membership organisation representing 4,000 businesses.
The Chamber works with businesses from SMEs to multi-nationals to ensure they get access to the best possible support. Their services can raise your profile, cut your costs and provide links to a close network of influential business leaders. "Together, we grow stronger."
Land In offer
North East England Chamber of Commerce offers:
- Six months' membership with:
1. Access to a named contact in The Chamber's policy team
2. An invitation to one of The Chamber's President’s Club lunch to build your contacts with senior and influential business leaders in the region
3. Access to The Chamber's Policy Briefings to keep up to date on policy news and the issues The Chamber is campaigning for
4. List of key companies in your sector – details of up to 200 potential customers or suppliers
5. Build your expertise with one place on The Chamber's Export Documentation Workshop
Land In is a FREE service designed to make it easy to enter the UK & European market and is exclusively for overseas businesses wanting to establish a long-term presence here.
Land In is only available through the Inward Investment team at Invest Newcastle, who can provide a range of impartial advice and services making it easy for businesses to locate and succeed in Newcastle. Get in touch to find out more.
Get in touch
To see if the soft landing programme is right for your company, and to find out more please call and speak to a member of the team. Certain acceptance criteria may apply to access some or all of the services detailed.