NRG is a leading provider of recruitment services in the North of England.
Headquartered in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NRG is passionate about driving talent to the region and supporting businesses locating to the North East of England.
Established 40 years ago, NRG has a strong reputation for helping businesses to attract executive talent to the region and develop professional networks. Our fully account managed recruitment services help to guide clients through recruitment projects whether that’s for site launches or development phases with particular strength and depth of service within the following sectors:
- Digital and creative businesses
- Financial Services
- E-Commerce Distribution
- Professional Shared Service Centres
Our coverage across both national and international borders helps to showcase the North East of England as an appealing prospect on a global scale. We are able to highlight the high level of growth and innovation that the region is undergoing and use expert specialist knowledge across all sectors to offer up to date market advice.
Services for investors
- Free recruitment consultancy service – identify and understand employer branding, salary and benefits benchmarking, competitor analysis
- Preferential rates for recruitment service.
- Free use of interview facilities for up to 3 days
- Project Management
- Market Mapping and Analysis
- Assessment Design
- Psychometric Profiling
Land In offer
1. Free recruitment consultancy service - identify and understand employer branding, salary and benefits benchmarking, competitor analysis.
2. Preferential rates for recruitment service.
3. Free use of interview facilities for up to 3 days.
Land In is a FREE service designed to make it easy to enter the UK & European market and is exclusively for overseas businesses wanting to establish a long-term presence here.
Land In is only available through the Inward Investment team at Invest Newcastle, who can provide a range of impartial advice and services making it easy for businesses to locate and succeed in Newcastle. Get in touch to find out more.
Get in touch
To see if the soft landing programme is right for your company, and to find out more please call and speak to a member of the team. Certain acceptance criteria may apply to access some or all of the services detailed.