Ward Hadaway is one of the UK's Top 100 law firms and a major player in the North of England with offices in Newcastle, Leeds and Manchester.
They have a substantial client base of regional, national and international clients from the private and public sectors, as well as looking after the personal interests of a number of private individuals.
The company works internationally and has a number of foreign language speakers. They belong to Geneva Group International (GGI), the world's largest association of independent professional services firms.
Their specialist areas include; banking and finance, company commercial, property, corporate finance, dispute sesolution, technology, IP, employment, and immigration.
Land In offer
Ward Hadaway offers:
1. A free guide to "Doing Business in the UK"
2. Free company incorporation
3. A free "Legal Mentor" for your first year here. Someone who is an expert in you sector, to help and guide you, not just legally but on a range of business issues
4. Access to our Client Network - we will add you to our exclusive client network, allowing you unlimited access to our range of seminars, workshops, and other events, which will address a range of legal issues in your sector and will help you develop your network of business contacts in the UK
5. Free, regular, legal updates and bulletins on topics that are of relevance to your business
6. A package of reduced and fixed fee legal services, including:
a. fixed price company secretarial and compliance services
b. fixed fees and retainers for standard constitutional and commercial contracts and arrangements, debt recovery and employment
Land In is a FREE service designed to make it easy to enter the UK & European market and is exclusively for overseas businesses wanting to establish a long-term presence here.
Land In is only available through the Inward Investment team at Invest Newcastle, who can provide a range of impartial advice and services making it easy for businesses to locate and succeed in Newcastle. Get in touch to find out more.
Get in touch
To see if the soft landing programme is right for your company, and to find out more please call and speak to a member of the team. Certain acceptance criteria may apply to access some or all of the services detailed.