Regional heritage and local knowledge — combined with a transatlantic outlook — generate the insights capable of unlocking more opportunities for clients.
With 24 offices on both sides of the Atlantic, Womble Bond Dickinson (WBD) provides the breadth of legal experience and services to meet its clients’ needs without losing the intimacy of being connected to different communities.
These strong local and regional ties enable the firm to remain close to its clients and the issues they care about.
With teams located across the US and the UK, and networks and relationships around the world, WBD brings an international perspective and extended jurisdictional reach to a wide range of client needs — a powerful combination that presents a compelling alternative to other firms.
- Free initial consultations on doing business in the UK in advance of support with respect to the full range of services for inward investors (including incorporation, immigration and employment law, localising contracts, intellectual property and regulatory advice)
- Free initial scoping meeting to identify the potential impact of import and export tariffs and opportunities for mitigation
- Access to meeting rooms and presentation space with full international video-conferencing capability (subject to availability)
- Private reception for your project teams plus an introduction to the local area
- Access to network of trusted advisers and intermediaries (including HR consultants, energy consultants, planning and regulatory specialists and search agents) selected for their knowledge and experience of your sector together with the local commercial/industrial landscape and industry norms
- Introductions to local and national trade associations and industry support groups
- Introductions to clients and contacts operating in related areas to share best practice and experience
Get in touch
To see if the soft landing programme is right for your company, and